ANDREW'S FINE VIOLINS
Arizona's dealer and restorer of violin, viola, cello and bass
Please call us for a free quote
HOURS: MON. - FRI. 10AM - 6PM, SATURDAY 10AM - 3PM, SUNDAY CLOSED
Thank you for visiting the Andrew's Fine Violins rental page. We greatly appreciate your consideration of our business. We promise to provide the best experience for you and your child during the rental process. We like to think of our rental program as the beginning of a great relationship, where we commit to taking care of your instrument, whether you are renting, or have already purchased it. We understand that there are a lot of choices for string instrument rentals in the valley, and that's why we recommend for you to ask around first; talk to teachers, musician friends, and/or other parents of kids who already have experience with local instrument rentals and we hope you will put us on your list.
Please visit our Testimonials page to see what customers who have visited our shop say about us.
Due to high demand, please allow 20-30 min. for the rental transaction.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
DOWNLOAD RENTAL AGREEMENT
"A glowing testimonial! Highly recommended!"
Click to Add Title
1. NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS
2. CANCEL AT ANY TIME
3. MONTH TO MONTH AS WELL AS PREPAYMENT DISCOUNT PLANS
4. 100% OF RENTAL FEE APPLIES TOWARD THE PURCHASE
5. EASY SIZE EXCHANGES
Andrew's Fine Violins is a family-owned and operated business, and we are very exited about helping your child in pursuing their musical journey. We love what we do, and that's why we believe that it is important for the integrity of our business, to provide the best rental instruments of the highest quality with an affordable price. Also, please have in mind that if in the future you decide to purchase instruments from us using your rental credit, we will take care of it 100% with our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Click here for more info.
We look forward to your visit !!!
Andrew's Fine Violins offers high quality rental instruments, which have been professionally set up and adjusted in our shop, to exceed specifications established by the Music Educators National Conference (MENC). Outfits include horsehair bows, perlon core strings, rosin, and case. 100% of accumulated credit from the rental fee can be applied toward the purchase of the rental instrument. Accumulated rental credit can also be used toward the purchase of any instrument owned by Andrew's Fine Violins, provided that the instrument being purchased is priced at twice the value of the collected rental credit. Rental credit is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Click here for INSTRUMENT SIZING GUIDE
At this time we offer two rental plans, RENT-TO-OWN and RENT-ONLY. Instruments can be rented on month-to-month basis or with already low price on prepaid discount plans basis, that can lower your cost even more. All the fees and taxes are included in the total monthly payment. Up to 100% of the rental fee may be accumulated as a credit toward the purchase of a rented instrument. It is easy to calculate the savings:
Please call us for a free quote
PREPAID DISCOUNT RENTAL PLAN
6 MONTH PLAN
$75.00 ($12.50 MO.)
$100.00 ($16.66 MO.)
$160.00 ($22.67 MO.)
$200.00 ($33.34 MO.)
9 MONTH PLAN
$105.00 ($11.66 MO.)
$140.00 ($15.56 MO.)
$224.00 ($24.89 MO.)
$280.00 ($31.11 MO.)
12 MONTH PLAN
$135.00 ($11.25 MO.)
$180.00 ($15.00 MO.)
$288.00 ($24.00 MO.)
$360.00 ($30.00 MO.)
MONTH TO MONTH RENTAL FEE CHART
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
1/4 - 4/4 $45.00
RENT TO OWN
WHAT IS REQUIRED UPON RENTING :
1. Driver's license
2. Employer information
3. 2 debit or credit card numbers on file
4. Minimum prepayment for three months of rent
5. Minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
* Tax is based on the rental fee.
* The maintenance fee covers any repairs to the instrument that are not due to negligence, misuse, and/or accident. This plan also provides a low "Deductible," which limits maximum out-of-pocket expenses in the event that theft, fire, or any repairs for which the customer would be responsible.
* The "Deductible" amount is based on the value of the instrument and is assigned at the time of the rental.
* Rental credit from multiple rental instruments cannot be combined for the purchase of a single instrument.
* When upgrading to a larger size of instrument or changing to a different type of instrument, 75% of accumulated rental credit will be applied toward the exchanged rental instrument.
* Rental credit cannot be combined with any other offer or special through the store.
* There is no early termination fee on the prepaid discount plans.
* Should you decide to cancel your rental agreement, first three months we will prorate for the store credit and after we will prorate the full refund.